Franchisee Success Club -Nomination Guidelines
Acceptance into the Franchisee Success Club is exclusive to franchisees of a current FCA member.
To help ensure there is fairness, continuity and integrity to the process, a set of guidelines have been developed to provide guidance to franchisors and franchisees and assist the FCA in the assessment of franchisees suitability as an entrant to the Franchisee Success Club.
The FCA understands that success can come in many forms and would like to ensure that involvement is available to all who deserve to be acknowledged. The information outlined below sets out some examples of criteria that may be used to consider nominations to the Franchisee Success Club. However, acceptance to the Franchisee Success Club is not limited to these alone and is at the discretion of the FCA.
The FCA encourages franchisors to be consistent with their approach when putting forward franchisees for the Franchisee Success Club.
Examples of Franchisee Success Club
Outstanding financial performance:
• $1 million+ revenue per annum, or revenue well above average for the franchise system
• Outstanding revenue improvement
• Outstanding profitability improvement
Outstanding business performance or achievements:
• Operational excellence
• Multi unit success
Outstanding business or franchising community citizenship:
• Active involvement and positive contribution to fellow franchisees and the franchise system
• Commitment to the brand and its values
• Commitment to new franchisor initiatives
• Achievements in, and contributions to, local business and community
• Leaders in community engagement and contribution
• Display of excellence in promoting corporate social responsibility
Marketing and customer contact
• Success in local marketing initiatives
• Excellence in customer service and satisfaction
Triumph over adversity (personal/ professional).