19 Mar FCA delivers support and advocacy to franchise sector
COVID-19 is presenting unprecedented challenges to franchise businesses, and the Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) is absolutely focussed on doing everything possible to support members through this period.
- Proactively engaging with government and advocating on the key issues that are affecting members.
- Participating as a member of the Federal Department of Treasury’s Coronavirus Business Liaison Unit, which has been formed by the Government to engage with peak business groups on systemic issues relating to Coronavirus.
- Advocating for immediate cash relief and assistance for small businesses and retailers in commercial leasing arrangements.
- Working closely with our expert partner, ER Strategies on providing advice to our members on best practice management of staff in response to COVID-19.
- Delivering regular updates including best practice advice and resources to assist members on a day-to-day business level.
The FCA will continue to provide resources, representation and ongoing support to members during this pandemic.