Fit for Business™ Selling Skills
CFE Credits: 75
Retail Doctor Group’s Retail Selling Skills is essential training designed to assist your staff to increase service levels by focusing on delivering excellence in customer service and the essential steps of a sale. Staff will then possess the skills that will convert shoppers into buyers.
Ultimately increasing your sales and building customer loyalty.
This course has been developed specifically for retailers such as:
- Store owners
- Store managers
- Regional and state managers
- Team leaders
- Retail staff wanting to understand category management
- Buyers and merchandisers
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- List each of the five sales steps and their components.
- Explain the tools and techniques to be applied throughout the sales steps.
- Follow the sales process that your performance as a salesperson will be measured against.
- Recognise and adapt personal behaviour for successful selling.
- Demonstrate how to develop genuine business relationships with your customers.
- Demonstrate increased confidence as a professional retail salesperson.
- Demonstrate new sales techniques to increase personal performance.
To sign up and access your module immediately visit retailacademy.retaildoctor.com.au
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9460 2882