VIC: Culture of Franchising Workshop
August 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
For anyone who interacts with franchisees as part of their work.
Gives support office people an understanding of the franchisee mindset and what franchisees really want.
- Stages in the franchisee lifecycle
- Understanding the psychology of franchisees
- How to diffuse difficult situations
- Common mistakes that frustrate franchisees
- Getting compliance to important policies
- How to turn franchisees into advocates
Workshop leaders: Greg Nathan and Jewli Turier have deep, real world experience on how to effectively support franchisees.
Format: 9am – 1pm (half day)
Cost: $295 per person
Click here for more information
Register for this event