Submissions for the 2021 National Excellence in Franchising Awards are now closed.
Application Fee: $499.00
Information for participating companies
This award recognises supplier excellence in contributing to the franchising sector and helping clients within the sector achieve their goals.
Note: A supplier represents a business not an individual person.
Must be a company or organisation that supplies goods or services to the franchise sector and works directly with franchise organisations to improve outcomes for those organisations. The nominee must be a business, not an individual person.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Represents an enormous opportunity for your business to be recognised and promote itself to prospective clients within the franchise sector.
- Provides a framework to conduct a review of your business’ impact on the franchising sector.
- Helps identify your business’ achievements.
- Stimulates new ideas and opportunities to improve your business.
- Provides an opportunity for your business to celebrate its success and attract staff who care.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2021, National Awards submissions will open Wednesday 10 March. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Supplier of the Year, and merit award winners, will be announced at the FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on 23 August 2021.
Areas to be assessed
|Commitment and contribution to the franchising sector
||This area measures your focus and involvement in the franchising sector.
|Staying in touch with the market
||This area measures the ability of the supplier to identify and then keep up to date with the needs of clients and the franchising sector.
||This area measures your business’ longer term strategic relationships with clients beyond the immediate delivery of products or services.
||This area measures how your business has considered the community and the environment in the delivery of its products or services.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home