Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in personal and professional achievements by a woman in the franchising sector.
This award is open to women in the franchising sector who are:
- Franchisors with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchise head office staff with three or more years’ experience in franchising; or
- Franchisees with three or more years’ experience in franchising
Benefits of participating in this award
- Great exposure for you, your brand and business.
- Fabulous for your career and raises your profile so you can make even more of a difference.
- Highlights your special gifts that stand out from everyone else.
- Completing the submission process is a great personal development exercise.
- Builds your confidence and pride in your achievements.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas.
- In 2020, Regional Awards submissions will open Tuesday 4th February. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Franchise Woman of the Year for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at Regional Awards Presentations. The overall National winner will be announced in late 2020.