Submissions for the 2022 National Excellence in Franchising Awards open Monday 16 May 2022.
Application fee: $299
Information for participating franchise systems
This award recognises an individual or group within a system responsible for creating a successful business innovation.
Any individual or group within a franchise system operating within Australia is eligible to enter. Marketing programs are NOT eligible to enter this category.
The submission must pertain to an innovation that occurred within Australia using Australian-based staff and came to fruition in the 12 months immediately preceding the opening date for entries. An innovation can be any new process, system or technological solution introduced to meet new requirements, improve customer experiences or address existing market needs for which proof of success is available.
To enter the awards you must be a financial FCA member, including at the time of the presentation of the awards.
Benefits for participating in this award
- Helps identify individuals and groups within the system who are invested in the success of the business.
- Stimulates new ideas among staff and franchisees for the further success of the business.
- An opportunity to acknowledge forward thinkers and highlight the positive changes they’ve helped to make.
- Acknowledgement of individuals and groups assists in the attraction and retention of quality franchisees and staff.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas. Awards submissions will be assessed against specific Awards questions that are available upon registering through the online Awards portal below and paying the Awards application fee.
- In 2022, National Awards submissions will open in May. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- The winner of Franchise Innovation, and merit award winners, will be announced at the FCA National Excellence in Franchising Awards on Monday 17 October 2022.
Areas to be assessed
||This area measures the significance of the idea or initiative and the perceived benefit to all stakeholders.
||This area measures the sophistication of the planning process.
|Communication and execution
||This area measures buy-in from stakeholder groups and overall take-up of the initiative.
|Results and feedback
||This area measures the overall success of the initiative and any ongoing changes made as a result of the initial idea.
NOTE: This is general information only – for specific awards criteria you must log in at https://fca.awardsplatform.com
Back to Awards Home