Application Fee: $199.00
Information for participating franchise systems
This award is for excellence in delivery of franchisee support.
Entry is open to any individual working in a position where their primary duty is franchise support, plus franchisee relationship and performance management. Individuals with other job titles, such as Business Development Manager, are eligible to enter so long as their primary duty is that of field manager.
Benefits of participating in this award
- Use the exercise as a professional development activity to rate yourself against the attributes of successful field managers.
- Reflect on your achievements and celebrate your success.
- Gain the recognition of peers and the franchise community.
- Increase your ability to influence and help franchisees achieve success.
- Be a key player in developing the field management discipline in Australia.
- Give your career a shot in the arm.
- Review the assessment criteria below to confirm that you are willing to respond to detailed questions in these areas.
- In 2020, Regional Awards submissions will open Tuesday 4th February. Click here to view the opening and closing dates for awards.
- Click the link below to register for the online Awards portal and pay the application fee. Your application fee goes toward covering the administration, marketing and assessment costs associated with the Awards.
- You will be sent a link to complete your online submission(s) containing a number of specific questions based on the areas of assessment below. No late submissions will be accepted.
- All submissions will be assessed by judges using predefined criteria to create a short-list of finalists. You will be kept informed of the status of your submission.
- State award winners of the Field Manager of the Year for NSW/ACT, QLD/NT, VIC/TAS, WA and SA will be announced at a Regional Awards Dinner. The overall National winner will be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner, which forms part of the FCA National Franchise Convention.